Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Formal Review: Boost.Move
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-25 07:45:33

On 25/05/2010 13:27, Terry Golubiewski wrote:
> In my post, I had suggested alternate implementation of forward()
> and I thought I needed another version of move().
> Also, should boost have versions of add_rv_reference<> and such?
> What do you think?

forward is a version that is thought to be a correct implementation for
implementation #5 from N2951 (code was provided by a LWG member). I'll
need to check what move does in C++0x with const references.

Regarding add_rv_reference<>, I don't know if that's useful for
Boost.Move, it should be in TypeTraits, no doubt, but I don't know if
use-cases for add_rv_reference will allow using emulation mode. We'll
see this when boosters start pushing move semantics to the limit.

Best,

Ion