Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-27 14:28:57

At Thu, 27 May 2010 16:12:20 +0200,
Joachim Faulhaber wrote:

> > Open Issues
> > ===========
> >
> > The Constrained Value Library was reviewed in December 2008 but no review
> > result has been reported.  We would appreciate it if someone who
> > knows the review manager, Jeff Garland, could contact him.
> >

> I talked to Jeff at BoostCon. Gordon Woodhull and I will be in contact
> with Jeff and provide some assistance so this will be completed soon.

Speaking of BoostCon, Joachim presented some very convincing ideas
about how to improve our review process. Has that been discussed
since? If not, Joachim, would you introduce your plan here? I'll say
up front that I vote for immediate implementation.

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing