Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Fourth release, requesting preliminary review again
From: Marius Stoica (letto2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-04 10:40:47

On Friday 04 June 2010 15:59:24 Chad Nelson wrote:
> That could handle the XInt-generated ones. But since the XInt code has
> to call out to other code too, that wouldn't solve the entire problem. I
> don't think C++ allocators, for instance, have any way other than
> exceptions to handle out-of-memory conditions.
> --

Then i could write an nonthrowing allocator myself. And I can use STL with no-
exception with no problems. Is there any other code that migth use exceptions
that you're using ?
Actually looking at the dependencies the only one that i think migth throw is
smartptr wich in the documentation says it has functions that never throw and
never call to throwing functions.