Subject: [boost] [bjam][msm] help building tests
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-07 16:03:17

Hi,

I am almost ready for release, except that I run into a (admittedly
expected) little snag. I have in the trunk a libs/msm/test. I also
have a jamfile, which even compiles. But doesn't link.
The reason being that bjam does not find the Boost.Test libs. Ok I
understand I should be telling bjam to do it, but looking at other
libraries' jamfiles, I don't find it either, so I'm wondering how this
is supposed to work. Am I missing something?

On a related note, I'm also wondering how to get the tests to show up
on the trunk regression page.

Thanks,

Christophe