Subject: [boost] [msm] Nested submachines and explicit state entry
From: Michael.Herchel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-06-08 05:16:56

Hi,

As already stated in the documentation it is possible to have explicit
state entry into another submachine within a state machine.

Is there a possibility to have a state machine, which has another
submachine with explicit state entry and that submachine has another
submachine with an initial transition.
I put that together in a picture and attached it. I hope then it gets
clearer what I want to do.
The picture shows just a simplified version of the overall state machine
and I discarded some other states, transitions and orthogonal regions.

How do I have to declare the transition table and states in that case?
Are there any restrictions regarding nested depth?

Best Regards,
Michael

statemachine.GIF