Subject: Re: [boost] Bug Sprint daily update for Monday, June 7th
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-08 19:41:08

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 12:15 AM

> I will start tomorrow with the following don't needing documentation change.
>
> #2747 inline warning new anthonyw Bugs Problem 7 months

Just declare the forward declared function inline.
        inline bool timed_wait(unique_lock<mutex>& m,boost::system_time const& wait_until);

Patch attached to ticket.

> #3179 Sleep with local_time new anthonyw Bugs Problem 7 months

This is already implemented, but the documentation is not updated.

> #3244 XLC warnings about missing "private" keyword when extending boost::noncopyable new anthonyw Bugs Problem 7 months

Following the update to follow more closely C++0X delete operation, instead of inheriting from boost::noncopyable, we can replace by the explicit private constructors

  private:

      mutex(mutex const&);

      mutex& operator=(mutex const&);

Patch attached to ticket.

> #3812 global namespace polution new anthonyw Bugs Problem 5 months
I will do this one tomorow.

Best,
Vicente