Subject: [boost] Bug sprint daily update for Wednesday, June 9th
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-09 10:55:33

As of 0800 Pacific time today, we had 894 open trac tickets.
That is down by 44 from yesterday, and 95 since the start of the bug sprint!
This is great news!!
Let's keep up the good work!

Total ticket counts:
Saturday 989
Sunday 988
Monday 958
Tuesday 938
Wednesday 894

Activity summary for yesterday (I'm counting tickets by hand here, here so blame my crummy math if it doesn't add up)
New tickets: 14
Modified: 27
Closed: 59
Reopened: 1

If you're looking to help, and don't know what you can do, there are a whole lot of bugs in the database reported against old versions.
You can regress these, see if they still exist, and close them if they do not. Here's a report that shows all open bugs reported against version 1.34.1 (which was released a long, long time ago).
        <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=owner&col=milestone&order=priority&version=Boost+1.34.1&type=Bugs>

Today, rather than the summary totals for yesterday, I have deltas; changes in the totals.
If you'ld like to see the totals, they are available online at:
        Open ticket count by owner: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/18
        Open ticket count by component: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/19
        Open ticket count by type https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/20 (Overwhelmingly, these are 'bugs')
        Open ticket count by milestone: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/21

(All changes are since the start of the bug sprint; 0800 PDT Saturday June 5th)

Changed totals by library:
thread -27
None -17
website -10