Subject: Re: [boost] Bug sprint daily update for Friday, June 11th
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-11 19:45:51

Hi Anthony,

There are 3 tickets that could be closed if my analysys is good:
INVALID? #3837 thread_specific_ptr returns incorrect values if another
one was constructed at the same address earlier Bugs Problem
DUPLICATED #2880 Request for Thread scheduler support for boost
Feature Requests Not Applicable
DUPLICATED #3696 Boost Thread library lacks any way to set priority of
threads Feature Requests Problem

The following 3 are quite simple:
SIMPLE #3762 Thread can't be compiled with winscw (Codewarrior by
Nokia) Patches Problem
SIMPLE #4315 gcc 4.4 Warning: inline ... declared as dllimport:
attribute ignored Patches Cosmetic
SIMPLE #3160 Duplicate tutorial code in boost::thread Tasks
Cosmetic

These ones are related to documentation improvements and are also quite simple

SIMPLE #2639 documentation should be extended Feature Requests Not
Applicable
SIMPLE #3885 document about mix usage of boost.thread and native
thread api Feature Requests Problem
SIMPLE #3975 Incorrect precondition for promise::set_wait_callback()
Bugs Problem

The followings have already a patches but IMO need also patches for documentation + tests
SIMPLE #1789 thread_group not passing variables Feature Requests
Not Applicable
SIMPLE #1850 request for unlock_guard to compliment lock_guard
Patches Problem
SIMPLE #2637 shared mutex lock Feature Requests Optimization
SIMPLE #2741 proposal to manage portable and non portablethread
attributes Feature Requests Not Applicable
SIMPLE #3567 Request for shared_lock_guard Patches Not Applicable

Let me know if you want I work on some of the last ones if you think these feature requests are valid.

Best,
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá
http://viboes.blogspot.com/