Subject: [boost] Bug sprint daily update for Sunday, June 13th
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-13 09:44:01

We're almost done!

As of 0645 Pacific time today, we had 789 open trac tickets.
That is down by 17 from yesterday, and 200 since the start of the bug sprint!

<louder>
Let me say that again: We have closed 200 tickets since the start of the bug sprint.
</louder>

Congratulations to everyone who has been helping.

Today is the last day of the bug sprint.
If you've been working on something, today is the day to finish it!

Total ticket counts:
Saturday 989
Sunday 988
Monday 958
Tuesday 938
Wednesday 894
Thursday 854
Friday 824
Saturday 806
Sunday 789

Activity summary for yesterday (I'm counting tickets by hand here, here so blame my crummy math if it doesn't add up)
New tickets: 4
Modified: 7
Closed: 21
Reopened: 0

Today, rather than the summary totals for yesterday, I have deltas; changes in the totals.
If you would like to see the totals, they are available online at:
        Open ticket count by owner: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/18
        Open ticket count by component: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/19
        Open ticket count by type https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/20 (Overwhelmingly, these are 'bugs')
        Open ticket count by milestone: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/21

(All changes are since the start of the bug sprint; 0800 PDT Saturday June 5th)

Changed totals by library:
thread -39
test -27
None -17