Subject: Re: [boost] [proto] small breaking change
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-14 01:11:58

On 6/13/2010 4:33 PM, joel falcou wrote:
> I'm now playing with the new sub-domain compatibility mode and I got
> some error. The code here is what I am actually compiling:
>
> http://codepad.org/lDUYCVHY
>
> Line 11 should have worked as I understood the subdomain thing but it
> bails out as :

<snip>

> Did I miss a point in the domain/sub-domain relationship and hwo to use
> it or is it a bug ?

It's a bug, but not in the subdomain thing. It's to do with some new
code to give hooks for per-domain customization of as_expr/as_child
behavior. I am being too cute in my tricks to avoid an extra
remove_const instantiation. I'll fix it tomorrow.

(There's a lot of churn in Proto right now as I add features needed for
Phoenix 3. That's why you're hitting more bugs than usual.)

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing