Subject: Re: [boost] [website] links to boost docs
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-16 03:15:18

On 16 June 2010 03:48, Scott McMurray <me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 15 June 2010 14:54, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Rene. Can you think of a way of making this more discoverable?
>>

> It's already there in the Guidelines, though not easy to find:
> <https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/Requirements#Redirection>
>
> Not a fan of the web vs trac split,

That's very obscure. I don't think that it would be any easier to find
if it was on the main site.

Anyway, moving pages into trac is on hold, since it's likely that it
will be moved into the new wordpress based site so I don't want to
waste any time on it. If the new site doesn't take off, then I'll look
into setting up snapshots, as we discussed before.

Daniel