Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] Valgrind complains
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-22 18:41:00

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Bock" <rbock_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:23 PM

> vicente.botet wrote:

I have seen some places where the parameter system::error_code & ec is not initialized when the function succeed. I have update the code so the variable is initialized. Most of the tests are done with the default system::throws parameter so these errors are not catched. I will try to complete the tests for the no-throw cases soon.

Roland, please could you download the new version, and check if the Valgrind issue is resolved?

Thanks in advance,
Vicente