Subject: Re: [boost] Book "The Boost C++ Libraries" now in English
From: Ralf Globisch (RGlobisch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-23 04:22:17

Agreed, I found this book to be one of the most useful resources to learn how to use some of the boost libraries.
And it's certainly a lot easier to read than the documentation, which IMO still has a "high" entry level.

How would one go about getting it linked on the website? A book like this should really be promoted...
Thanks for the effort Boris, nice one!

>>> Enrique Nieloud <enieloud_at_[hidden]> 6/22/2010 5:23 PM >>>
> Andreas and I are pleased to announce that the book "The Boost C++
> Libraries" is now available in English: <http://en.highscore.de/cpp/boost/>

Is a pity that there is no hyperlink pointing to this book from the
official boost site.