Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-23 08:24:16

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Daniel Trebbien wrote:

> On 2010-06-19, Daniel Trebbien <dtrebbien_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I would very much like to contribute my implementation of the
>> Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm to BGL. In preparation for this, I have
>> attached a "pre-release" version to this e-mail which has everything
>> needed to build the test case with g++ and GNU Make.
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Would someone please review my code? Also, is anyone aware of good
>> examples for testing min-cut implementations?
>
> Would it be best if I uploaded my code to the Vault? Also, what
> verbatim copyright text should I use at the top of my source files?

Sorry -- I hadn't gotten around to looking through your code yet since I
was on vacation through Monday. A mail attachment is fine; I will look
through your code later today. Look at
<URL:http://www.boost.org/users/license.html> for license information --
the directions are about 2/3 of the way down the page.

-- Jeremiah Willcock