Subject: [boost] [asio] Re: Pass some parameter to io_service::run
From: Dmytro Ovdiienko (dmitriy.ovdienko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-24 16:37:43

James, it is not academic reason. I need latency 1-2us. Right now I have
15us. I cannot waste time on locks and I cannot create bottlenecks.

And how about just let user pass "void *"? I know it is not type safe...
maybe boost has something like type-safe variable argument list?

--
Dmytro Ovdiienko
e-mail: dmitriy.ovdienko_at_[hidden]