Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Sixth release, preliminary review again please
From: Christopher Jefferson (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-28 14:18:30

On 28 Jun 2010, at 17:08, Chad Nelson wrote:

>> good luck with the review!
>
> Thanks! The lack of responses has me seriously considering delaying it
> though... you're only the second person to respond since I asked. I
> suspect that a lot of people are out on vacation right now, so maybe it
> would be better to put it off for a couple months.

You have been very thorough with your preliminary reviews, in quick succession. I can't say for sure, but I think most people's initial issues have been addressed, but possibly people are unwilling to do deep reviews, at this, the sixth release!

I would advise submitting for review. I would like to see the library in boost.

Chris