Subject: [boost] Dynamic_bitset and access to underlying storage
From: Iain K. Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-28 20:25:15

Hi,

I need to use a bitset with contiguous storage so that I can pass it to
a system call. Although I can't see it in the documentation, I know from
reading the code, that dynamic bitset is implemented in terms of
std::vector.

Also, whilst I don't need the run time resizing that dynamic bitset
provides, I do need to be able to use up to at least 64K bits,

So, is there any chance of an additional member function+ that returns a
pointer to the zero'eth element of the underlying vector?

regards

/ikh

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it."