Subject: [boost] [BGL] BGL named parameters - how to proceed?
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-01 15:36:13

Hello all,

I am writing documentation for my implementation of the Stoer–Wagner
min-cut algorithm. Attached is an HTML file of what I have so far,
which also outlines how I would like the interface of
`stoer_wagner_mincut` using named parameters to be.

How do I proceed in adding support for BGL named parameters
`weight_map`, `parity_map`, `vertex_index_map`, `assignment_map`,
`index_in_heap_map`, and `wA_map`? I have looked through sources of
other BGL algorithms and am not sure how the named parameters
functionality works, let alone how to add it to my code.

Daniel