Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Graph Library: Dijkstra Shortest Path ignores color_map in named parameters?
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-01 20:53:08

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Alex Hagen-Zanker wrote:

> I am trying to use the dijkstra_shortest_path algorithm with named
> parameters. It worked well, until I wanted to pass the color map as an
> argument.
>
> Despite providing my own color_map, the algorithm ends up creating its own
> two_bit_color_map.

It appears that dijkstra_shortest_paths assumes that it will create the
color map, rather than you creating it. Is there a reason you need your
own? If you want to know whether vertices have been visited, check their
distances against the infinity value that you passed in to the algorithm.

-- Jeremiah Willcock