Subject: Re: [boost] [mpi] Boost.MPI broken
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-02 06:26:12

Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
> It is still broken in the regression tests as of July 1. Is there
> someone
> I should email directly to ask about having it fixed?

Looking at the boost users list, I would have guessed that Matthias Troyer is the one that does most of the maintenance for Boost.MPI. However, according to the link Dave send, Doug Gregor is the maintainer. So I took a look at the svn logs, and came to the conclusion that both do some maintenance for Boost.MPI.

I think neither Doug nor Matthias will be enthusiastic when they are requested to find and fix something that somebody else broke, but perhaps it's better than having Boost.MPI broken with nobody fixing it.

Regards,
Thomas