Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-06 11:15:45

> I was trying to figure out how I could pass in a priority queue to a
> utility function of my Stoer–Wagner implementation that would also
> give me access to the "distances" that are associated to values in the
> priority queue. In short, I don't think that this is currently
> possible. But, I only need one method: something like `keys() const`
> on an updatable priority queue could return a readable property map
> with the key type being the value type of the queue and the value type
> being a `key_type` that is the distance type.

A small update: I had added another method `clear()` to the
`UpdatableQueue` concept, but I don't think that I will need it.
Attached is an updated version of `buffer_concepts.hpp`.

Also attached is a patch for `boost/graph/detail/d_ary_heap.hpp`.
After applying the patch, `boost::d_ary_heap_indirect` models
`KeyedUpdatableQueue`.

I am working on documentation pages for the `UpdatableQueue` and
`KeyedUpdatableQueue` concepts.