Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-12 12:01:40

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Daniel Trebbien wrote:

> I uploaded an ever-so-slightly-different new release:
> http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=stoer_wagner_min_cut-0.5.2.zip&directory=Algorithms/graph&
>
> Changes:
> 1. Switched the example program, `stoer_wagner.cpp`, to using
> `boost::one_bit_color_map`.
>
> 2. Documented the case when `stoer_wagner_min_cut` can throw a
> `std::invalid_argument` object.
>
> 3. Slightly re-formatted the whitespace in
> `boost/graph/stoer_wagner_min_cut.hpp`

I think I'm going to put this in basically the way it is. Do you have a
script or something that compiles the .dot files into figures, or at least
human-readable directions (script preferred of course)? It would be nice
to have that saved for posterity. Also, what do you want me to do with
the Buffer concept that is in <boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp>?

-- Jeremiah Willcock