Subject: [boost] [Query] on Boost.Porcess
From: Alapkumar Sinha (Alapkumar.Sinha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-13 02:16:00

Hi,

I am trying to check if there is library for "process" in boost.

I came across the following link http://www.netbsd.org/~jmmv/process/index.html .

But I am not able to find the boost process header files in the boost library I downloaded.

Can someone tell me whether it is part of the boost library or not. If not, is there any other library for the same purpose.

I am planning to use boost libraries, but there is a need for process creation as well. So do I have to use the POSIX calls instead?

Regards,
Alap

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.