Subject: [boost] Help with patch
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-17 15:06:02

Hi there, this is probably offtopic but I need some help with applying
a patch for boost::gil. First of all, I don't have much experience
with patch and I need to change that. I read some tutorials online on
how to patch with subversion and it seems pretty straightforward. I
did some little testing myself and everything works as expected. Nice
tool, I like it!

Now, my first real life try with patch and I'm running into a problem
immediately. I get this error with subversion:

TortoiseMerge
The patch seems outdated! The file line
   TIFF *_tp;
and the patchline