Subject: [boost] preprocessor library
From: Wolf Lammen (ookami1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-19 05:41:15

Hi,

Within the last two weeks, I submitted two patches to boosts ticket system, one correcting a bug in the preprocessor library, one slightly extending a macro improving symmetry when converting list types. I spotted more dubious code in the library, for example, I could easily remove hundreds of lines of dead code from preprocesser/seq/fold_left.hpp, and simplify BOOST_PP_SEQ_FOLD_LEFT saving between 15% and 90% of its execution costs (measured in macro replacements), depending on the input.

When submitting the patches I followed the instructions on the bug reporting page of boosts web site. There has been no reaction so far. Did I get something wrong?

Would like to learn how patches like these are going to be handled.

with kind regards

Wolf Lammen