Subject: [boost] Trouble caused by MPL's metafunction arity limit
From: Stefan (mstefanro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-19 21:09:04

Hello everyone. I'm working as a student on this year's GSoC and I have
ran into a small problem while using MPL in my code.
In a nutshell, I have a class template which takes 6 template
parameters, and I would like to use it with some MPL algorithms.
The problem is, MPL is configured by default to be capable of working
with 5 template params only, so lambda expressions of my class won't
work with MPL metafunctions.
My code is header-only, meaning I cannot (re)define
BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_METAFUNCTION_ARITY appropriately, as the MPL headers
might have been included before my headers.
Out of my 6 template params, 3 are optional, in case this is relevant or
can be exploited in any way.
Is there any workaround to my problem?