Subject: [boost] [Graph] Problems customizing edge storage for adjacency_list
From: Alex Betts (alex.betts_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-20 18:44:26

Hello!

I can't seem to use a custom container for storing edge data when using
adjacency_list (this is with gcc 4.1.0 on Linux, but it won't work for gcc
4.3.0 either). I understand that I need to create push() and erase()
functions for the custom container, but the compiler never seems to see my
implementations of these two functions, as it always gives an error like:

boost/pending/container_traits.hpp:414: error: no matching function for call
to ‘container_category(...)’

...from the default implementation of push() defined in
container_traits.hpp. I've tried moving push() and erase() in and out of the
boost::graph_detail namespace, but that doesn't seem to help. I've attached
the source for the program in question, & appreciate any help!

thanks,

-- Alex