Subject: [boost] Fisher Exact test in boost ?
From: Jean-Baptiste Cazier (jean-baptiste.cazier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-21 11:26:51

Dear all,

I am brand new to this mailing list so I apologize in advance for the
naivety of my request.

I am looking for an implementation of the Fisher exact test in C/C++,
and was somehow hoping to find one in boost.

I have looked at the documentation of boost and and found many
statistical tools, but not the one I am looking for.
The closest I got was a discussion in the mailing archive in 2008 on
the use of the hypergeometric distribution to perform such
implementation
Was any progress made since then ? Could I now get the cdf, pmf and sf
from an hypergeometric distribution ? or even better a Fisher exact
test directly ?

Any help will be welcome

Thanks

Cheers !