Subject: [boost] Phoenix3 port to proto complete
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-23 09:18:49
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I proudly announce that the port of phoenix3 is completed! All
testcases pass! (some with minor modifications)
So, What is next? Here is my proposed schedule:
- fix some minor issues
- improve boost.bind compatibility: make all boost.bind testcases pass
- implement all boost.lambda testcases and make them pass, as far as it is
- add support for C++0x lambdas
- make interoperability testcases for std::function, boost::function
- adapt the documentation
- clean up code (some parts are a little messy as of now)
- improve compile time
Did I miss something?
This is a very tight schedule, I may not be able to finish all points during
the GSoC period. Any help will be appreciated.
Additionally a review of the current code is highly appreciated to point out
some defects that might exist.
The code can be checked out at:
I will be happy to answer your questions!
Additionally I would like to thank Joel de Guzman and Eric Niebler for their
great assistance and initial designs!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk