Subject: Re: [boost] new library (space partitioning)
From: Demian Nave (demian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 23:08:18

On 7/26/2010 4:35 PM, Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's my first message so I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Adam
> Wulkiewicz, I'm a doctoral student of Technical University of Lodz, Poland.
>
> I'd like to take part in evolution of Boost library. I've implemented
> some space partitioning data structures and k-dimensional
> generalizations of STL containers and thought that since these kind of
> containers are useful to many people it would be nice to have them in
> Boost.
[...]

Adam,

I'd also be interested in this sort of library, especially if the data
structures can be used with arbitrary geometry types given the appropriate
operators. I'm particularly interested in generic data structures that can
be extended to implement space partitioning of NURBS curves and surfaces.

Cheers,
Demian