Subject: Re: [boost] review request for boost.context
From: Oliver Kowalke (k-oli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-28 14:44:36

Am 28.07.2010 20:34, schrieb Emil Dotchevski:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Oliver Kowalke<k-oli_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Hello John, hello Ronald,
>>
>> could you add boost.context to the review queue please.
>
> Looks good, I'll just add that it would be nice to support
> boost::function too, possibly as a separate namespace-scope interface.

boost.context was an implementation detail of boost.fiber. Phil Endecott
requested to move this code in a separate library.

boost::function is supported by boost.fiber (which uses boost.context as
basis).

boost.coroutine which uses POSIX ucontext could use it too (AFAIK
boost.coroutine has assembler for i386).

Oliver