Subject: [boost] [Interprocess] Query on Message queue
From: Alapkumar Sinha (Alapkumar.Sinha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-29 03:48:14

Hi,

I have a requirement to have message type based receiving functionality, like the one provided by linux ipc

"ssize_t msgrcv(int msqid, struct msgbuf *msgp, size_t msgsz, long msgtyp, int msgflg); "

But the messagequeue implementation in boost only allows to set a priority of the message and does not provide a mechanism to wait on a messagequeue based on message type.

Can someone tell me if there is a way out to get the above functionalities through boost as well.

Regards,
Alap

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.