Subject: [boost] [1.44] Release notes
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-30 19:17:15

Hello,

If you haven't done so yet, with the beta coming out it's a good time
to add your entries to the release notes so that people know what to
test. You can edit the file in subversion here:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/

Or if you prefer, you can email me the details and I'll add it for you.

If you're able to build the release notes, I better warn you that I've
changed the build system a little. Recent versions of quickbook are
generating slightly different mark up, and if that's used for old
entries, they can appear as new in rss feeds. So to avoid that, it now
stores a hash of the quickbook files to only update their entry if the
source changes. It should just work, you just need to commit the
'*-hashes.txt' files at the same time as the rss files. If you want to
force an update, you can delete the appropriate line in the text file.

thanks,

Daniel