Subject: Re: [boost] [bcp] Bcp namespace rename on 1.44 release beta1causesruntime errors on range lib and build tool
From: Cliff Green (cliffg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-08 09:24:36

From: "John Maddock" <boost.regex_at_[hidden]>
>> Do you want to perform some deeper analysis of the problem?
>
> OK, I've tracked this down to a zero-byte file lurking inside Boost.Range
> somewhere. The issue that causes bcp to choke on this had already been
> fixed in Trunk, but not merged to Release (my fault).

Thanks, again, John! I meant to say (earlier): "Do you want _me_ to perform
some deeper analysis of the problem?" - hope no offense was taken.

If you get permission to merge, I'll test again as soon as there's another
release beta ready. I don't know how the release schedule is going, but it
would be great if I get a chance to do deeper testing after the extraction /
namespace rename (i.e. run tests on many of the libraries).

Cliff