Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] Compatibility issues with 1.44
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-10 03:19:14

>>> Just tested with the version from the sandbox:
>>>
>>> * no compile errors
>>> * the warnings are still there (see patch from 4th of August)
>>
>> I will introduce your patch once I have checked the warnings are removed.
>
> Please, could you sent me which warnings appear yet with the sandbox that your patch remove?

I have found the warnings on the log you sent on the first mail.

I have applied the patch on the sandbox and the warning "warning: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' " has been removed. I have never undesrtood why this warning appears on gcc-4.3 or gcc-4.4. The warning didn't appear with gcc-4.5. I guess it was a GCC compiler bug.

Thanks,
Vicente