Subject: Re: [boost] [accumulator] Undocumented rolling_window_plus1 accumulator
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-10 15:17:25

On 8/10/2010 1:29 PM, vicente.botet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> rolling_count depends on rolling_window_plus1which is not documented.
>
> rolling_count
> The rolling count is the current number of elements in the rolling window.
> Result Type
> std::size_t
> Depends On
> rolling_window_plus1
>
> The same applies to rolling_sum.
>
> Could this documentation issue be managed?

Hum. I think that's an internal implementation detail that leaked into
the documentation, but that it's easiest to describe the behavior in
terms of that detail. The docs could be explicit about stating that
rolling_window_plus1 is for just for exposition. Thanks. Could you file
a bug?

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing