Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] Variadic template support
From: Christopher Schmidt (mr.chr.schmidt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-12 15:44:04

Ravi schrieb:
> Hi,
> What is the plan for merging variadic template support from the GSOC project
> into the release branch? It is already immensely useful.
>
> Regards,
> Ravi

Well, there is no plan for now. There are still no new testcases and I
have not started to update the documentation either. I started a test
suite a while ago, but dropped it in favor of a new A-to-Z suite. I
really want an all-out testsuite as the current testcases are pretty
limited in their ability to reveal errors and (compiler) bugs. The code
also needs to be optimized...
I do keep the core code stable and in-sync with the trunk, though. You
should be able to switch flexibly between the trunk's Fusion and my port.

-Christopher