Subject: Re: [boost] : [chrono] v0.4.5 Documentation update + warnings + removal + bug fixes
From: Tan, Tom (Shanghai) (TTan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 04:25:39

>Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:00:15 +0200
>From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
>Subject: [boost] [chrono] v0.4.5 Documentation update + warnings
removal + bug fixes

>Waiting for the review I plan to add yet a lightweight stopwatch, as
suggested by Tom Tan on a personal mail,
>which stores a reference to a generalization of the Clock duration or
an accumulator of the Clock duration.
> I'll concentrate also in improving the documentation and the tests.
Hi Vincente,
Thanks for the feature. One more request, can you make this following
specialization work?
    //typedef stopclock_accumulator< boost::chrono::process_cpu_clock >
process_cpu_stopclock_accumulator;
It's commented out in your source code, I assume it does not compile
yet. In general, I'd like to see process_cpu_clock to be supported as
the first-class citizen like process_real_cpu_clock,
process_user_cpu_clock and so on.

-Tom