Subject: Re: [boost] Problem with program_options on FreeBSD 8 (gcc 4.2)
From: elekktretterr_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-08-13 10:00:24

> Hi Petr,
>
> My mistake, I, somehow, thought to read that you wanted the static
> libraries. Looking at your cmake-code, I would say it appears correct
> for finding the static libraries. Did you check whether you really
> have those static libraries? Second, are you on windows and could the
> auto-linking be in the way? Third, you may need to specify
> BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK as a compile-definition.

Thanks Andre,

Im using FBSD 8.

-r--r--r-- 1 root wheel 964726 Jul 23 10:22
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.a
lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 29 Jul 23 10:23
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.so ->
libboost_program_options.so.4
-r--r--r-- 1 root wheel 472959 Jul 23 10:23
/usr/local/lib/libboost_program_options.so.4

I suppose this means that I have both static and dynamic versions of boost.

I'll try BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK next.

Petr