Subject: Re: [boost] �
From: Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. (jhellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 12:49:50

On 8/13/2010 9:16 AM, vicente.botet wrote:
> Hi,

Okay, sorry, my fault for being lazy ;) Replace (bool ? T : U) with (b
? t : u); b of type bool; t of type T; u of type U; and t and u are
rvalues unless T and U (respectively) are (lvalue) reference types.

Additionally, common_type operates on types, not expressions, so you
know the types you're working with in the hypothetical conditional
expression.

- Jeff