Subject: Re: [boost] [1.44] Release imminent
From: Michael Caisse (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-14 12:46:09

  On 8/13/2010 11:19 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Unless someone objects right away, I plan to start building the
>> release at 1PM, US Eastern Daylight Time.
> There are release candidates up at http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> I'd appreciate Boosters downloading on their favorite platform, and
> giving the packages a try.
>
> It is also useful to know if the generated docs look OK.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Beman

starting with zip package, vc8 builds fine.

I don't understand the documentation links. They are not different than
before but I don't understand why Spirit doesn't get pulled in. They are
quickbook docs just like xpressive and proto which do get pulled in. I
may hunt around later to figure it out.

Thank you Beman and the others on the release team for your hard work
and dedication.
michael

--
Michael Caisse