Subject: [boost] boost_1_32_00 solaris /1.32.0/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp"
From: pradheep shrinivasan (pradheep.sh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-16 14:13:55

Hi

 i am using boost 1.32 on the sun solaris.

Machine: *SunOS etbf27 5.9 Generic_122300-13 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440*

Compiler: *CC: Sun C++ 5.8 2005/10/13*

And i am getting the following error when i use the tokenizer <>

 Error : "*/usr/include/boost/iterator/iterator_facade.hpp", line 837:
Error: Could not find a match for boost::iterator_core_access::equal*"

I googled and found out that its a bug in the boost 1_32_00 version of boost
but could not find anything concrete except to upgrade to the next version.

I cannot upgrade because 1_32 is already used in many parts of project and i
have to go through a long chain of approval.

Can you please provide me links to the workaround if there is one available.

P.S : Its my first post ... Feel free to point out the mistakes i made in
posting and i would be happy to correct them.

Thanking you

--
Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better
idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and