Subject: Re: [boost] boost internal compile problems after moving to 1.44 in VC10
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-17 13:43:50

On 17/08/2010 19:01, Christopher Lux wrote:
> Hi,
> i am in the process of moving my projects to boost 1.44 on VC10 x64.
> These are the problems i have (seems like all are boost internal):
>
> The errors especially are show stoppers here, i am not that into
> rvalue references yet to see the problems with the templates in
> boost.interprocess.

Interprocess has not changed for this release, I had no time to update
it for the release (SVN head is updated though). VC10 is not still
supported (new move semantics are used by this compiler). You can try to
disable native rvalue references for this compiler in

boost/interprocess/detail/move.hpp

A quick fix is to replace BOOST_HAS_RVALUE_REFS in this header with
another non-existing macro.

Best,

Ion