Subject: [boost] I want to submit a patch
From: Grizzly(Francis Smit) (grizzly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-17 18:50:16

  Hello I would like to submit some changes to boost i.e. I have
implemented an extension to boost to support extra conversion chars like
%B for printing bool's symbolically i.e. switching on boolalpha, and %b
to print out a integer type in binary (base 2) and %b(base) to print out
and integer in base "base" 2<= base <= 36 and the uppercase flag
controlling whether or not we use 'A' to 'Z' or 'a' to 'z' for digits
above 9

Also I have implemented a printf, fprintf etc that uses C++0x's vardic
template parameters to type safely print, this uses boostformat as the
format string

anyway I would like to submit this stuff to boost for hopefully
inclusion in the boost libraries how do I go about that I cannot find it
on the web page

--
   In my life God comes first.... but Linux is pretty high after that :-D
Grizzly(Francis Smit)