Subject: [boost] Some modifications to the Boost random library
From: Eric Hopper (hopper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-28 01:09:47

I have written a new class for small random integers and made some
slight modifications to the mersenne twister generator that allow me to
generate random numbers approximately 2-4 times faster than the current
small integer distribution.

Would there be interest in these modifications?

I have made some attempt to make the code conform to boost standards,
but in reality the new class won't work on any compiler that doesn't
have robust support for static constant integers.

Thanks,

--
A word is nothing more or less than the series of historical
connotations given to it. That's HOW we derive meaning, and to claim