Subject: Re: [boost] [NVL++]: new library and utilities
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-01 11:26:32

Hi Manfred, I tried something similar a while ago when developing a
GIL ( generic image library ) extension to make OpenCV functionality
available for GIL data types. It's not multi-threaded.

If you're interested you can find the code here:

http://code.google.com/p/gil-contributions/source/browse/#svn/trunk/gil_2/boost/gil/extension/opencv

Regards,
Christian