Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] Split into Stopwatches, Chrono, Ratio and TypeTraits.ext
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-08 12:17:35

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Maddock" <boost.regex_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 10:23 AM

>>> Coudln't this be fast forwarded as type_traits new features ?
>>
>> This was my intent. What do they think the Boost.TypeTraits maintainers?
>
> Sounds fine to me, are there patches somewhere I can look at?

Hi,

Great.

I have not developed this on the trunk. The current repository is

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/chrono/boost/type_traits/
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/chrono/libs/type_traits_ext/

Of course, the subdirectory ext should be removed once integrated.
I could move this to the trunk and provide a patch if this is better for you. I don't know how you want to include this on the current documentation. Let me know if I can do something.

> Looks like I missed out add_rvalue_reference when I updated type_traits to
> work with rvalues earlier in the year :-(

Yes, I see that there are some rvalue traits already available.

declval is declared in <utility> header on the C++0x standard, but I have added it in the type_traits directory. Should I add it into the utility directory?

Vicente