Subject: Re: [boost] Status of FSM viewer
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-09 07:28:48

> I had also thought about using clang but I was not able to compile even
> simple FSMs with it. I produced a lot of strange errors. I guess that
> clang's C++ support is not as mature as of GCC. Do you have more
> positive experience with clang++?

When did you test clang? Quite recently, Doug Gregor announced that clang
now compiles all of Boost. Also, the current test results look quite
promising to me:

<http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/statechart.html>

>> P.S. If you make your tool public, I'd love to be informed when you
>> have a first version to check out. Thanks!
>
> A student of mine will work on this in his bachelor thesis so the tool
> will definitely be public. If we have something that works, I'll let you
> know.

Excellent.

Thanks,

--
Andreas Huber
When replying by private email, please remove the words spam and trap from