Subject: Re: [boost] [graph] dfs depending on VertexList container
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-09 14:48:31

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, fabien.castan_at_[hidden] wrote:

>> It also appears that you are not passing in your color map in main.cpp
> yes and in this case it should be created internally by the dfs function.

That requires a vertex_index map, either passed into the algorithm or
within your graph.

>> If your graph has a vertex_index_map property map (filled in appropriately)
> If I use bundle properties is there an automatic vertex_index_map ?

No, not unless your graph uses vecS as the vertex container.

>> It's not just to initialize the color map, but to use it during the
>> algorithm as well.
> ok
>
>> Could you please send your full error trace?
> Exactly the same code works with vecS.

Looking at this, it appears the problem is that BGL's trying to use a
nonexistent vertex_index map to create the color map and then failing
because error_property_not_found (what is returned if you try to use a
property that doesn't exist) is not a valid index map.

-- Jeremiah Willcock