Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.SQL?
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-15 01:38:21

On 09/15/2010 06:09 AM, Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 9/14/2010 4:51 PM, Roland Bock wrote:

>>> Watch the Boostcon 2010 video; once you have it should be quite simpler.
>>>
>> Thanks for the hint. That gives me a lot to think about :-)
>>
> Also, see the series of articles about Proto I'm currently publishing on
> cpp-next.com. Here's the latest:
>
> http://cpp-next.com/archive/2010/09/expressive-c-playing-with-syntax/

Very nicely written! I'll definitely try to replace the current
implementation of the WHERE expression, especially since Joel has
offered to help with it :-)

I probably also should use proto to build sequences of query building
blocks like WHERE, GROUP_BY, ORDER_BY, LIMIT. I guess I could employ
boost::mpl::less to make sure that a WHERE can be followed by a GROUP_BY
expression, but not vice versa.

Sigh, so much to do, and so little time...

> More coming soon.

Looking forward to it!

Thanks and regards,

Roland